Accommodation tariffs at Preston Ski Club - Winter 2018
|Adult Guest||Student Guest|
|Preston Ski Club room beds [prices are in Australian Dollars, AUD];|
|Early Season weeknight||$65||$50|
|Early Season weekend [Fri & Sat nights]||$160||$135|
|Peak Season weeknight||$85||$75|
|Peak Season weekend [Fri & Sat nights]||$200||$175|
|Spring Season weeknight||$65||$50|
|Spring Season weekend [Fri & Sat nights]||$160||$135|
NOTES ABOUT MAKING BOOKINGS AT PRESTON SKI CLUB FOR WINTER 2018:
- Season dates for Early Season, Peak Season and Spring Skiing deals are provided in the table below.
- Lodge Manager Bec Farmer has returned to Preston for this winter and will be on site for any questions and has great knowledge of all things Mount Buller.
- Preston is a true ski club aiming to provide members and guests with a great experience. Rooms are often shared, especially when the lodge is busy.
- Guests need to bring their own sheets, towels and pillow cases.
- Weekend bookings are for both Friday and Saturday nights. It is not possible to book a Friday night and not the Saturday night, or just the Saturday night. Please come and join us for the whole weekend.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request any variations to standard booking conditions.
2018 Season Dates
|Early Season||June 17 to June 31st|
|Peak Season||July 1st to August 31st|
|Spring Skiing||September 1st to Season close|